This product was developed as a Bayonet compatible mount for our DUAL-LOK™ suppressors. It offers end users of 5.56mm M4 carbines several key performance attributes:
- Bayonet mounting on 14.5” government profile M4 barrels with exposed bayonet lug on the std front sight base / gas block.
- Blank firing adaptor interfacing for units training with blanks.
- Bore sight collimator interfacing for customers and military users with the Insight laser bore sight collimators.
These mounts also allow end users to shorten the mounted overall length of their suppressors, acting as mini-OTB (Over the barrel) mount systems. The DUAL-LOK™ Bayonet Flash Hider provides .780” of shortened mounted suppressor overall length and requires a suppressor capable of receiving a 2.545” OAL mount. This includes our built in DUAL-LOK™ muzzle suppressors (DUAL-LOK™ 5&7), our DUAL-LOK PSR suppressors, and our EXPLORR Utility mount suppressors with DUAL-LOK™ HUB/1.375”x24 interface. These suppressors are lighter than anything similar on the market, so this overlaps and renders unnecessary the point of running louder, shorter cans to keep OAL more convenient.
For example, a mounted SOCOM RC2 is 6.5” length past the thread shoulder, identical to our EXPLORR Utility mount and DUAL-LOK™ 5.56mm suppressors. This mount will shorten length past shoulder to 5.72”OAL.
This mount does shorten the relationship of the blast baffle to the muzzle crown, and it is recommended for barrels 14.5” or longer OAL, although it can be used on shorter barrels, so long as the length rear of the thread shoulder is unobstructed and at or below .745” OD.
This muzzle device goes over the barrel (OTB) and is NOT able to be pinned & welded.
|Materials:||17-4PH Stainless Steel|
- Free of wear prone geometry
- 17-4 PH Stainless steel to withstand hard use
- Lustrous Black Nitride QPQ finish
- 1/2x28 industry standard Thread Pitch for 5.56mm carbines
- 5.56mm (.223)
- Thread Pitch:
- Attachment System:
- Type Of Part:
- OTB Muzzle Device