This mount interface allows compatibility between SilencerCo® Charlie mount (ie. Saker®, Velos™) suppressors and Griffin DUAL-LOK™ muzzle devices.
A quality QD system should be accurate, robust, reliable, require minimal training, and be free of wear prone metal on metal teeth or ratchets, thereby guaranteeing a longer trouble free service life with minimal maintenance needed. Griffin’s DUAL-LOK™ QD mounting system was designed around these objectives.
What makes this mounting system unique? It is a combination of desirable mechanical features and performance characteristics in a lightweight, compact system. DUAL-LOK™ combines a precision, sealing, and alignment taper interface with a stub ACME thread, and provides ease of secure attachment. The locking collar, spring and Charlie threaded collar are semi permanently installed to the mount via factory press splined, stainless steel, taper pins. This locking ring includes three anti-rotation splines which engage grooves on the muzzle device, ensuring the suppressor cannot come off inadvertently. The muzzle device integrates 60 machined mounting position grooves which is doubled by the mount’s two locking positions, hence the double entendre DUAL-LOK™. How is this achieved? The mounts’ two locking positions are machined out of phase of one another by 3 degrees which provides the 120 effective locking positions and ensures a tightly mounted and locked suppressor. When the suppressor is installed only one of the two positions will lock by allowing the spring to push the locking collar rearward over the splines.
Substantial efforts are taken in the manufacturing and inspection of the DUAL-LOK™ products to ensure Griffin customers are outfitted with the best QD mounting systems available.
|Diameter:||1.5" [unit], with 1.375x32 [threaded Charlie collar]|
|OAL:||1.5" (Length Added: 1.05")|
|Materials:||17-4PH stainless steel, 17-7 stainless spring steel|
KEY POINTS :
- Utility patent on DUAL-LOK is pending
- Wear free mounting system, requires no consumable parts
- Taper lock interface ensures security and accuracy
- ACME thread provides speed of attachment
- Locking ring incorporates 3 anti-rotation splines to eliminate inadvertent loosening
- 120 effective positions ensure a rock-solid suppressor mount and provide extremely low POI shift
- Heat Treated 17-4 stainless steel
- Robust wave spring
- 2 Locking positions and a central unlocked position
- PVD DLC black for increased surface hardness, corrosion, and wear resistance
COMPATIBLE WITH :
- SilencerCo® Chimera™, Hybrid® .46M, Omega™ .36M, Saker® & Velos™ Charlie Mount Suppressors
- DUAL-LOK™ Minimalist Brake
- DUAL-LOK™ EZ-Brake™
- DUAL-LOK™ Titanium Minimalist Brake
- DUAL-LOK™ Minimalist Stealth Flash Suppressor
- DUAL-LOK™ Titanium Minimalist Stealth Flash Suppressor
- DUAL-LOK™ Bayonet Micro Brake 5.56mm 1/2x28
- DUAL-LOK™ Paladin® Brake
- DUAL-LOK™ Closed Tine Flash Hider
- DUAL-LOK™ Bayonet Flash Hider 5.56mm 1/2x28
- DUAL-LOK™ Stealth Flash Suppressor (2.25")
- DUAL-LOK™ Stealth Flash Suppressor (2.75") 5.56mm 1/2x28
- DUAL-LOK™ Tactical Compensator
- DUAL-LOK™ FlashComp
DUAL-LOK MAINTENANCE ITEMS ARE AVAILABLE :
SilencerCo®, Chimera™, Hybrid® .46M, Omega™ .36M, Saker® & Velos™, and its affiliate trademarks are federally registered trademarks of Silencerco LLC. and are some of many trademarks owned by Silencerco LLC. Griffin Armament is an independent manufacturer of parts and accessories that fit SilencerCo® suppressors, however it is not affiliated with or endorsed by Silencerco LLC. The use of SilencerCo® on this page is merely to advertise the sale of compatible parts or components.
- Attachment System:
- Suppressor Compatibility:
- SilencerCo Charlie Mount Suppressors