Griffin Armament is proud to introduce DUAL-LOK™, our newest QD mounting system for rifle suppressors. The DUAL-LOK™ system is comprised from two parts, the DUAL-LOK™ Mount and the DUAL-LOK™ muzzle device (of your choice). This page is for the DUAL-LOK™ Stealth Flash Hider 2.25".
The muzzle device integrates 60 machined mounting position grooves, which is doubled by the mount’s two locking positions, hence the double entendre DUAL-LOK™. How is this achieved? The mounts’ two locking positions are machined out of phase of one another by 3 degrees which provides the 120 effective locking positions and ensures a tightly mounted and locked suppressor. When the suppressor is installed, only one of the two positions will generally function by allowing the spring to push the locking collar rearward over the splines.
Time intensive R&D resulted in a high performance 3 prong flash hider with incredible resonance reduction. These suppress flash extremely well and do not ring or ping when fired, hence "stealth". CNC Machined of heat treated 17-4 ph stainless steel material and Melonite QPQ treated ensures durable, corrosion free service life.
|Diameter:||1.07" [grooves] .93" [unit]|
|Materials:||17-4PH Stainless Steel|
Key points :
- Utility patent pending
- Wear free mounting system, requires no consumable parts
- Anti-Resonance flutes to prevent pinging under fire
- Taper lock interface ensures security and accuracy
- 120 effective positions ensure a rock-solid suppressor mount and provide extremely low POI shift
- 2.25" length
- Pre-drilled for pinning & welding 14.5" barrels to 16" OAL
- 17-4 PH Stainless steel
- Nitrided for increased surface hardness, corrosion, and wear resistance
- ¾” wrench flats on muzzle devices
- No timing or shims required
- 5.56mm (.223)
- 7.62mm (.30)
- Thread Pitch:
- Thread Pitch:
- Type Of Part:
- Muzzle Device
- Attachment System: