Ordering a Suppressor

Silencers are legal for civilian ownership in the following free states.

AL, AR, AK, AZ, CO, CT, FL, GA, IA, ID, IN, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, ND, NE, NV, NH, NM, NC, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, and WY


If you live in one of these states and would like to purchase a suppressor you can do so by finding a dealer using our INTERACTIVE DEALER MAP HERE


Many of these states allow the use of hunting with suppressed firearms, much to the enjoyment of the sportsman.However, please check your state law concerning use of a suppressor with hunting as each state is different.Silencers are regulated under the NFA (National Firearms Act) law of 1939.The BATFE regulates the transfer of these items.In order to purchase a Griffin suppressor, use our Dealer Locator to find a dealer nearest you who will be able to walk you through the purchasing process.In the event your local dealer is not set up with us, we can still transfer them a suppressor for you. Just have them contact us and we will get your purchase underway.


There are no products listed under this category.