The Griffin Armament M4SD muzzle devices interface with our M4SD series of silencers.
The M4SD Linear Comp is the industries first suppressor compatible low concussion muzzle device. It was developed to provide an extremely low concussion compensator while still allowing use of a silencer. This muzzle device was developed in response of end users who desired reduced concussion above all other muzzle device performance attributes.
This unit features vertical port compensation to assist in muzzle neutrality as well as a de Laval nozzle in front to project linear sound and pressure downrange, away from the shooter and nearby friendlies.
Compatible with the M4SD series SD-QD suppressor interface the Linear Comp provides a sacrificial baffle to increase the service life of your silencer. It is also pre-drilled, and 2.25â length for 14.5â to 16â permanently attached, Non-SBR, M4 carbine builds. The Linear Comp provides Extremely low concussion, muzzle neutrality and moderate reduction in felt recoil. Includes shim set and over-travel stop washer.
Over-travel stop tab should be positioned at the bottom of the muzzle device (6 Oclock).
|Materials:||17-4PH Stainless Steel|
- Ambidextrous QD Mount
- Free of wear prone geometry
- Gas focusing venturi to project pressure downrange
- Precisely calculated porting to neutralize muzzle movement
- Sacrificial baffle to extend the life of your suppressor
- 17-4 PH Stainless steel to withstand hard use
- Lustrous Black Oxide Finish
- Griffin Laser Logo Marked
- 1/2x28 industry standard Thread Pitch for 5.56mm carbines
- Shim set Included
- Over-Travel stop washer Included
- Compatible with M4SD series silencers
- 5.56mm (.223)
- Attachment System:
- Thread Pitch:
- Type Of Part:
- Muzzle Device