The Griffin MK2 rifle series improves on the features of the MK1 by improving the foundation of the rifle; its lower receiver. The Griffin MK2 fully-ambidextrous lower receiver is manufactured using state-of-the-art aerospace manufacturing techniques to derive sub-mil-spec tolerances and unparalleled quality. Front to back Griffin rifles leave no stone unturned.
All control features are mirrored affording full-ambidextrous functionality, using intellectual property developed by Griffin Armament circa 2013.
The MK1 PSD 300BLK SBR is a quality shorty. The tuned mid length gas system and suppressor optimized buffer system ensure a soft yet reliable gas system suppressed or unsuppressed. The 416R SS barrel provides exceptional accuracy and durability. We ran one of these barrels to 47,000 rounds 100% suppressed while test firing suppressors with zero baffle strikes and the rifling was still present. The barrel was retired due to extension lug wear, not due to barrel rifling wear. Other case studies such as multiple M24 SWS barrels holding 0.35 MOA to 20,000+ rounds in army testing, provides further evidence that 416R SS is an extremely durable barrel material.
Options include select muzzle device options and furniture color. This rifle due to its barrel length must have a pinned and welded muzzle device prior to leaving the factory, and be fulfilled as an NFA SBR using our To-Your-Door fulfillment program with $200 tax required. We do not charge for pin & weld service, however you must select a pinnable Griffin muzzle device option in the order notes. For questions on ordering or to discuss muzzle device options contact customer service 1-262-200-0003
- Griffin 416R SS HEDP™ Barrels
- Griffin Enhanced BCG
- Griffin Forged Upper And Lower Type 3 Hardcoat Anodized
- Griffin Full Ambidextrous Lower w/ 60 degree Flared Magazine Well and Integrated Trigger Guard
- Ambidextrous Features: Magazine Release, Bolt Release & Catch, Safety Selector Kit, and SN-ACH™ Charging Handle
- Griffin A3 Grip and Enhanced Trigger Guard
- Griffin Contour Connect QD End plate
- Griffin Maritime Receiver Extension™
- Griffin AR-SOB (Suppressor Optimized Buffer)
- Griffin ECS™ Extreme Condition Stock
- Griffin RailShield™ 4 Piece Panel Kit
- Griffin Low Pro Rail System
- Griffin Primo Gas Block (pinned)
- Griffin Silencer Mount Muzzle Device
- Griffin Dimpled Takedown Pins
Weight: 5lbs. 13.4oz.
Overall Collapsed Length : 26"
- Barrel Length (inches):
- 300 BLK