Suppressor Maintenance Brushes make maintaining your suppressor more user friendly.
- 3/4" brush services Gate-Lok mounting interfaces (30SD, 30SDK, M4SD2, M4SDK and QD Blast Shield) also can be used for cleaning bore on 3 Lug kits.
- 1" brush services Taper Mount Interfaces on all Taper Mount cans ( Recce 5&7 , EXPLORR® TM .224 & .300, Paladin® series, Sportsman series, and Taper Mount Minimalist Blast Shield. Also Services Optimus® Micro tubes and Taper Mount Interface extension.
- 1.25" is for all pistol suppressor tubes (Resistance®, Revolution & Optimus® 9) it can also be used as a bore brush for Bushwhacker®, Paladin®, and Sportsman tubes although it is not ideal for the Paladin® and sportsman
- 1.5" is ideal size for Bushwhacker®, Sportsman and Paladin® tube bores
- 1.5" (16" long wire brush) is recommended for all user serviceable tube bodies as well as mount interfaces. This is a multi use brush.