This product was developed as a Bayonet compatible mount for our Taper Mount suppressors. It offers end users of 5.56mm M4 carbines several key performance attributes:
- Bayonet mounting on 14.5” government profile M4 barrels with exposed bayonet lug on the std front sight base / gas block.
- Shortest possible barrel / muzzle adapter length (Adds only .545" Length to the host barrel)
These mounts also allow end users to shorten the mounted overall length of their suppressors, acting as mini-OTB (Over the barrel) mount systems. The DUAL-LOK™ Bayonet Micro Brake provides .61” of shortened mounted suppressor overall length and requires a suppressor capable of receiving a 1.78” OAL mount. This includes our large family of Taper mounted suppressors and our and other brand suppressors fitted with our Plan A taper mounts. These mounts make the purchase of additional K model suppressors unnecessary wherever the .61 of clear barrel rear of the thread shoulder is present. For example, a mounted SOCOM RC2 is 6.5” length past the thread shoulder, identical to our EXPLORR Utility mount and DUAL-LOK™ 5.56mm suppressors. This mount will shorten length past shoulder to 5.89”OAL.
This mount does shorten the relationship of the blast baffle to the muzzle crown, and it is recommended for barrels 11.5” or longer OAL, although it can be used on shorter barrels, so long as the length rear of the thread shoulder is unobstructed and at or below .745” OD.
|Materials:||17-4PH Stainless Steel|
- Free of wear prone geometry
- Over The Barrel Functionality to shorten mounted lengths.
- 17-4 PH Stainless steel to withstand hard use
- Lustrous Black Nitride QPQ finish
- 1/2x28 industry standard Thread Pitch for 5.56mm carbines
- 5.56mm (.223)
- Thread Pitch:
- Attachment System:
- Taper Mount
- Type Of Part:
- OTB Muzzle Device