The founders of Griffin Armament worked both in the military and as contractors to the state department in diplomatic security roles. We have a first hand understanding of the sacrifices you make to our country. As such, we would like to offer our brothers and sisters in arms a token of appreciation with the Griffin General Issue program.
In appreciation for the services of our military, first responder, and public service personnel, Griffin Armament is proud to offer the General Issue Program. This program allows eligible participants to purchase 2 Griffin Armament silencers and 1 firearm per calendar year at a discounted rate from their nearest GI dealer.
To register follow the simple steps below:
1) Create a login CLICKING HERE
2) Fill out " Griffin General Issue Application " , attach a copy of required credentials (scan, photo, etc) and submit.
3) We will respond within 24-48 hours to notify you of acceptance into the General Issue Program.
4) Applicable to General Issue members looking to purchase a Griffin suppressor or firearm. Provide THIS LINK to your dealer.
Eligible program participants include:
- Active Military - all branches
- Military Reserve Personnel - all branches
- Disabled Veterans - all branches
- Honorably discharged/retired military veterans with DD214
- Licensed Paramedics and Emergency Medical Technicians
- Firefighters (including volunteer fireman) with appropriate I.D.
- All sworn LEO (Law Enforcement Officers) State, County and Local
- All Federal LEO – CBP, FBI, FAMS, DEA, etc.
- All Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers
- All retired LEO with “retired” credentials including Federal, State, County and Local
- State Licensed Security Companies
- State/City Licensed Security Officers
- Federal Flight Deck Officers
- Court Judges
- District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys
Austin Green, owner and founder of Griffin Armament providing over-watch to friendly forces in Samarra Iraq - 2005
Evan Green, owner and founder of Griffin Armament on last government project in northern Iraq 2012 (Far back left in plaid shirt)
View Dealer Map in a full screen map