If you're not satisfied for any reason, return your unused product* within 30 days of delivery for a full refund minus shipping, handling, and a 10% restocking fee, no questions asked. Products must be in the condition you received them (new).
To initiate a return, please follow these simple steps
- Request an RMA # (Return Merchandise Authorization Number) by emailing returns@GriffinArmament.com with your (1) full name, (2) order number, (3) reason for your return, and (4) the item name and quantity you would like to return.
- Write your RMA # on the mailing label. All returns MUST be accompanied by an RMA # or they will not be accepted- the RMA # allows us to provide you timely and effective customer service.
- Include a copy of your invoice and THIS IS IMPORTANT: Package your item in a way in which it will not be damaged in shipment. Dropping silencer mounts in a box, unprotected, allowing them to bang into each other 1000x before we receive them does not work. They look like they've done two tours in combat and are no longer in new condition.
- Insure the package for your protection and send your return to the address the customer service person provides to you with your RMA#.
Once your return is received, inspected, and found to be in like new condition (no visible wear or scratches, usually within 24 hours of receipt), we will process your refund and automatically apply a credit to your original method of payment. Depending on your credit card company, it may take 6-10 business days after your refund is processed for it to post to your account.
*This retail policy is applicable to non-NFA regulated products only. NFA products cannot be returned due to govt. regulation. Our NFA products are backed by a lifetime limited manufacturers warranty.
The smoothest process to complete your exchange is by requesting an RMA#, returning your item per the Return Policy, and ordering your new item online. This is the fastest way for us to ensure you are getting your refund and getting the appropriate item.
We ship "best way" usually UPS ground or USPS first class etc. Orders are typically fulfilled in 24 hours and can take up to 2 days to get scanned in at the nearest sort facility. Once the package is scanned in at a sort facility you will be automatically emailed with tracking information. Until then, rest assured your product is still moving through the pipe line.
- The billing address must match what is on file with the card issuer.
- The billing and shipping address must match.