The Griffin Armament Gate-LOK™ muzzle devices interface with Gate-LOK™ suppressors (M4SDK, M4SD2, 30SD, and 30SDK) as well as the QD Blast Shield. Not recommended for use with the GP-NATO suppressor, 1.375-A2 mount interface, or OPTIMUS A2 BLAST SHIELD.
The Gate-LOK™ Closed Tine Flash Suppressor was designed for a military service branch. It provides improved flash suppression and rise compensation vs the A2 flash suppressor, especially on short barrels, and retains Bayonet, Bore sight collimator, and blank firing adapter functionality. The stop washer was integrated into this mount, such that that component is no longer required for optimal interfacing of our Gate-LOK™ suppressors. A 3-position wire cutter was added to the front of the unit, to support breaching hasp locks and wire obstacles as well as the clearing of urban concrete loopholes (clearing rebar after using a sledgehammer). CNC machined from a solid bar of heat treated 17-4ph stainless steel, the Gate-LOK™ Closed Tine Flash Suppressor is built to last.
Includes 1/2x28 shim set
This product was developed as a Bayonet compatible mount for our GATE-LOK suppressors. It offers end users of 5.56mm M4 carbines several key performance attributes:
- Bayonet mounting on 14.5” government profile M4 barrels with exposed bayonet lug on the std front sight base / gas block.
- Blank firing adaptor interfacing for units training with blanks.
- Bore sight collimator interfacing for customers and military users with the Insight laser bore sight collimators.
|Materials:||17-4PH Stainless Steel|
- Ambidextrous QD Mount
- Free of wear prone geometry
- 17-4 PH Stainless steel to withstand hard use
- Lustrous Black Nitride QPQ finish
- Griffin Laser Logo Marked
- 1/2x28 industry standard Thread Pitch for 5.56mm carbines
- Shim set Included
- Over-Travel stop washer NOT REQUIRED
- Compatible with M4SD series silencers
- 5.56mm (.223)
- Thread Pitch:
- Attachment System:
- Type Of Part:
- Muzzle Device