This product was developed as a Bayonet compatible mount for our taper mount suppressors. It offers end users of 5.56mm M4 carbines several key performance attributes:
- Bayonet mounting on 14.5” government profile M4 barrels with exposed bayonet lug on the std front sight base / gas block.
- Blank firing adaptor interfacing for units training with blanks.
- Bore sight collimator interfacing for customers and military users with the Insight laser bore sight collimators.
These mounts also allow end users to shorten the mounted overall length of their suppressors, acting as mini-OTB (Over the barrel) mount systems. The taper mount version provides .610” of shortened mounted suppressor length and requires a suppressor capable of receiving a 2.3735” OAL taper mount device.
This mount does shorten the relationship of the blast baffle to the muzzle crown, and it is recommended for barrels 14.5” or longer OAL, although it can be used on shorter barrels, so long as the length rear of the thread shoulder is unobstructed and at or below .745” OD.
This muzzle device goes over the barrel (OTB) and is NOT able to be pinned & welded.
|Materials:||17-4PH Stainless Steel|
- Ambidextrous QD Mount
- Free of wear prone geometry
- 17-4 PH Stainless steel to withstand hard use
- Lustrous Black Nitride QPQ finish
- 1/2x28 industry standard Thread Pitch for 5.56mm carbines
- 5.56mm (.223)
- Thread Pitch:
- Attachment System:
- Taper Mount
- Type Of Part:
- OTB Muzzle Device