The Griffin MK2 rifle series improves on the features of the MK1 by improving the foundation of the rifle; its lower receiver. The Griffin MK2 fully-ambidextrous lower receiver is manufactured using state-of-the-art aerospace manufacturing techniques to derive sub-mil-spec tolerances and unparalleled quality. Front to back Griffin rifles leave no stone unturned.
All control features are mirrored affording full-ambidextrous functionality, using intellectual property developed by Griffin Armament circa 2013.
The MK2 CQB 13.9" 223W SBR is a quality shorty. The tuned mid length gas system and suppressor optimized buffer system ensure a soft yet reliable gas system suppressed or unsuppressed. The 416R SS barrel provides exceptional accuracy and durability. We ran one of these barrels to 47,000 rounds 100% suppressed while test firing suppressors with zero baffle strikes and the rifling was still present. The barrel was retired due to extension lug wear, not due to barrel rifling wear. Other case studies such as multiple M24 SWS barrels holding 0.35 MOA to 20,000+ rounds in army testing, provides further evidence that 416R SS is an extremely durable barrel material.
*This rifle comes with a complimentary muzzle device of your choice. Please add your preferred 1/2x28 thread muzzle device to your cart. The lowest priced applicable muzzle device will be subtracted from the order total at checkout. If you are purchasing more than one muzzle device, please specify in the order notes which one you would like installed to the rifle. For questions on ordering or to discuss muzzle device/furniture color options contact customer service at 1-262-200-0003. (Titanium Muzzle Devices not included)
- Griffin 13.9" 416R SS HEDP™ Barrel
- Griffin Enhanced BCG
- Griffin Forged Upper And Lower Type 3 Hardcoat Anodized
- Griffin Full Ambidextrous Lower w/ 60 degree Flared Magazine Well and Integrated Trigger Guard
- Ambidextrous Features: Magazine Release, Bolt Release & Catch, Safety Selector Kit, and SN-ACH™ Charging Handle
- Griffin A3 Grip and Enhanced Trigger Guard
- Griffin Contour Connect QD End plate
- Griffin Maritime Receiver Extension™
- Griffin AR-SOB (Suppressor Optimized Buffer)
- Griffin ECS™ Extreme Condition Stock
- Griffin RailShield™ 4 Piece Panel Kit
- Griffin Low Pro Rail System
- Griffin Primo Gas Block (pinned)
- Griffin Silencer Mount Muzzle Device
- Griffin Dimpled Takedown Pins
Weight: 6lbs. 5oz.
Overall Collapsed Length : 29.5"
1/2x28 Muzzle Device Options:
- Taper Mount Minimalist Stealth Flash Suppressor
- Taper Mount Stealth Flash Suppressor 2.25"
- Taper Mount Flash Suppressor 2.75"
- Taper Mount Bayonet Flash Hider
- Taper Mount Closed Tine Flash Hider
- Taper Mount FlashComp
- Taper Mount Hammer Comp
- Taper Mount Tactical Compensator
- Taper Mount Linear Compensator
- Taper Mount EZ-Brake™
- Taper Mount Minimalist Brake
- Taper Mount Bayonet Micro Brake
- Taper Mount 2-Port Paladin® Brake
- DUAL-LOK™ Minimalist Stealth Flash Suppressor
- DUAL-LOK™ Stealth Flash Suppressor 2.25"
- DUAL-LOK™ Flash Suppressor 2.75"
- DUAL-LOK™ Bayonet Flash Hider
- DUAL-LOK™ Closed Tine Flash Hider
- DUAL-LOK™ FlashComp
- DUAL-LOK™ Tactical Compensator
- DUAL-LOK™ EZ-Brake™
- DUAL-LOK™ Minimalist Brake
- DUAL-LOK™ Bayonet Micro Brake
- DUAL-LOK™ 2-Port Paladin® Brake
- GATE-LOK™ Closed Tine Flash Hider
- GATE-LOK™ Hammer Comp
- GATE-LOK™ Stealth Flash Hider 2.25"
- GATE-LOK™ FlashComp
- Barrel Length (inches):
- 223 Wylde